Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Planetary Federation Revival

3 posters

Go down

United Planetary Federation Revival Empty United Planetary Federation Revival

Post by StanislavSoltys Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:19 am

As some of you may already know, a few other former members and I are seeking to revive the United Planetary Federation, if anyone sees this, give us your opinion/input.

Last edited by StanislavSoltys on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
StanislavSoltys
StanislavSoltys
Executive Secretary

Back to top Go down

United Planetary Federation Revival Empty Re: United Planetary Federation Revival

Post by Forthwall Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:21 am

Yes
Forthwall
Forthwall
Vice-Chancellor

Back to top Go down

United Planetary Federation Revival Empty Re: United Planetary Federation Revival

Post by Huston Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:18 pm

I'm on the job, just to note, if anyone wants their planet realized by me, just PM me and I'll see to it you get a shiny picture of your planet. If you're not convinced by my skills, look in awe at my recent planet imagery:

United Planetary Federation Revival Dranen_and_arvuna_by_huston101-d6gjtcp

United Planetary Federation Revival Over_illuvia_by_huston101-d6gf6ld

United Planetary Federation Revival Kodiak_shuttles_over_salacia_by_huston101-d63redt

PM me if your interested in having a planet developed by me Smile

I'll also be drafting a new galactic division and layout of regions cause i'm really dissatisfied by using galactic spiral arms for divisions and I was hoping we develop this in a totally new developed galaxy that doesn't include Earth therefore no longer the Milky Way. The name of the galaxy could be debated on later, but this is a proposal that I'm just hoping to enact assuming everyone else still participating is okay with it.

Wink
Huston
Huston
Admin

https://unpf.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down