Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaonian Architecture: 4501 York Street, Bridgeport, New Suffolk, ACG and Shatnerville

3 posters

Go down

Gaonian Architecture: 4501 York Street, Bridgeport, New Suffolk, ACG and Shatnerville Empty Gaonian Architecture: 4501 York Street, Bridgeport, New Suffolk, ACG and Shatnerville

Post by Will Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:02 am

Hello and welcome to Bridgeport, New Suffolk in the Allied Commonwealths of Gaona. Tonight I will be showcasing the Shatnerville Area, including Shatnerville High School and some homes.

Gaonian Architecture: 4501 York Street, Bridgeport, New Suffolk, ACG and Shatnerville ShatnervilleHighSchoolStadium
The Shatnerville Ghepardos have won 14 state Championships in Gridiron here, including three of the last five.

Gaonian Architecture: 4501 York Street, Bridgeport, New Suffolk, ACG and Shatnerville ShatnervilleHighSchoolAutoShop
And all the cars that transport them to their games out of town? Fixed up right here. The Auto Tech department has also won multiple state competitions.

Gaonian Architecture: 4501 York Street, Bridgeport, New Suffolk, ACG and Shatnerville ShatnervilleHighSchoolAuditorium
Overall, SVHS is simply awesome, one of the best Theatre Departments in all of

Gaonian Architecture: 4501 York Street, Bridgeport, New Suffolk, ACG and Shatnerville ShatnervilleHighSchoolPrincipalsOffice
Shot of the front of the building.... to be finished later Smile

Gaonian Architecture: 4501 York Street, Bridgeport, New Suffolk, ACG and Shatnerville 4501YorkStreet
4501 Duke Street, Shatnerville is a planned community I should add, all with similar designs.

Gaonian Architecture: 4501 York Street, Bridgeport, New Suffolk, ACG and Shatnerville Garageat6505AndersonAvenue
A look inside the Garage of the house along Anderson Avenue, the main throughfare of Shatnerville.

Gaonian Architecture: 4501 York Street, Bridgeport, New Suffolk, ACG and Shatnerville AwesomeShot2
Overall Map Shot

Gaonian Architecture: 4501 York Street, Bridgeport, New Suffolk, ACG and Shatnerville AwesomeShot
Awesome Shot
Note, I did this in one day so it's not gonna be great, but it's definatly not horrible.

P.S. Expect combined SC4 and Revit shots in the future when I start SC4 up again Smile

Will
Economics Administrator

Back to top Go down

Gaonian Architecture: 4501 York Street, Bridgeport, New Suffolk, ACG and Shatnerville Empty Re: Gaonian Architecture: 4501 York Street, Bridgeport, New Suffolk, ACG and Shatnerville

Post by Daniel Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:45 am

Looks nice Smile
Daniel
Daniel
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Gaonian Architecture: 4501 York Street, Bridgeport, New Suffolk, ACG and Shatnerville Empty Re: Gaonian Architecture: 4501 York Street, Bridgeport, New Suffolk, ACG and Shatnerville

Post by Forthwall Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Very Nice, Revit adds some more detail making it moar awesome Smile
Forthwall
Forthwall
Vice-Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Will Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Thanks, and that's one reason I'm doing a substantial amount in revit Smile

Will
Economics Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum